Global Startup & Developer Engagement, IBM
- Angie leads a team of developer advocates who build business relationships with Global Startups, Incubators, Business Partners and Venture Capital firms around IBM technologies such as Watson cognitive computing, the Internet of Things, Blockchain, the IBM Bluemix cloud, Mobile and Big Data.
- Prior to joining the IBM Ecosystem team, Angie was Senior Planning & Delivery Manager for IBM Innovation Center Silicon Valley, working across all IBM Development Relations business units to create an integrated business partner experience at our events and technical engagements.
- Angie has held various leadership positions in software development, IBM Global Services, IBM Sales & Marketing and hardware development. Roles include Senior
Network Services Manager, Worldwide Cloud Lab Operations Manager, Delivery Project
Executive, Consulting, Technical and Sales.
- Angie joined the Foster City Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors at the beginning of 2016. Since joining, she has worked closely with the Chamber on a variety of community projects to increase interest in technology by our younger generations. In her most recent effort, Angie brought top technologists from IBM to participate and educate residents at the annual cityFest event.
- Angie serves on academic advisory board for University of San Francisco and Foothill College. Angie is a mentor and advisor for several Silicon Valley startup accelerators.
- Angie has a BSEE from Stony Brook University and MSEE from Syracuse University.